1. USER CONSENT
2. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below. (a) Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password if you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you order Products on our Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- If we maintain any message boards on our Website from time to time, when you post a message on such message boards the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Website that state that Personal Data is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology
- To make our Website more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
5. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
(a) General UseIn general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Website;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Products and for other marketing purposes of Sente.
(b) Creation of Anonymous DataWe may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our Products and improve Website navigation. Sente reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
8. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
(a) ChoicesWe offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- We may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Website or Products. If you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
(b) Changes to Personal DataYou may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Sente is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Sente uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Sente cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
162 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd, Suite F40
Encinitas, CA 92024